At Business Travel Centre we take your privacy and personal data very seriously. We take steps to ensure that any data held about you is kept safely and securely and that you can opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time.We will never share your data with other companies for marketing purposes and will only ever use your data and personal details to improve our service and contact you with products or services that may be of interest to you.
The Business Travel Centre Privacy Promise
We use personal data that you provide us to enhance your customer experience and to provide services and support before, during and after your holiday booking in the following ways;
• Providing customer care support regarding your booking or enquiry
• Fulfilling your booking with travel suppliers
• Monitoring and improving the quality of our service
At Business Travel Centre we endeavour to bring you products and services that are relevant and timely. As a Business Travel Centre customer, we also use your data to benefit you in the following ways:
• We will strive to make the service you receive as personal and tailored as possible and send you offers that are related to your previous bookings and enquiries made with us.
• We will contact you by your preferred method and medium and send you free of charge brochures, emails and text messages that contain offers that we think that you will like.
• We will enrol you onto our industry leading loyalty scheme “Bonus Points” free of charge.
Customer trust is very important to Business Travel Centre. We will never sell or share your data with any third parties for marketing purposes. For booking fulfilment your personal details will be shared securely with your travel providers as per your booking terms and conditions.
What Data Do Business Travel Centre Collect & Use?
When you interact with Business Travel Centre we collect information about your holiday booking and personal information. We collect this information to provide a travel agency service to you and have a legal obligation to safely and securely store this data. This data is then used to contact you with relevant marketing information in the form of Brochures, Emails and text messages. And to contact you regarding your Bonus Points balance and transaction history.
The data that we collect when you make an enquiry may include;
• Personal details: (including your name, age, number of passengers), your direct contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address).
• Enquiry details: The travel you are interested in and the date of departure.
The data that we collect when you make a booking may include;
• Personal details: (including your name, age, DOB, passport details), your direct contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address) and your payment details.
You Can Update Your Preferences At Any Time
It’s simple to update your preferences or opt out of marketing at any time. Business Travel Centre include a clear opt out statement for you to follow on all direct marketing activities. ￼ You can opt out of receiving emails by following the opt out link at the bottom of emails you receive. To opt out of receiving brochures pls contact us through by any means or at email@example.com
What other information do we collect from Internet Users?
Legal Notice & Further Information
Business Travel Centre is a registered trading body of Travel World International M/CR ltd and is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information and data.
This legal notice explains the legal basis that we process the personal information that we hold about you. We process your data for legitimate interests in a way that you would reasonably expect, having a minimal impact on your privacy. We only process your data when we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests and we retain your data for 5 years from the time of your enquiry or booking.
Some examples include;
• When you make a booking: Payment would be required to be taken and your personal contact information would have to processed.
• Direct Marketing: We will send you brochures, emails and text messages with content based on past enquiries & bookings information data.
• Quality Call Services: We will assess and improve our customer services by listening to your call data.
We do not process sensitive personal data such as health issues unless we have a legal reason to do so with travel suppliers fulfilling your travel arrangements. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. You can change your mind about receiving marketing communications from us when you have previously consented to this by contacting us. You also have the right to access and view any information or data that we hold about you and request for it to be edited or deleted. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any data requests and we will respond within 30 days. Please note that some email marketing communications are not the same as direct marketing communications if you have signed up for newsletters via our website. If you wish to unsubscribe at any time you can follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email or contact us directly.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Some cookies also help our website recognise your device each time it accesses our website and can also be used to serve behaviourally targeted adverts from websites such as Google, Bing and Facebook.
• To enhance your customer experience and make the site easier to use (by storing your preferences)
• We use Google Analytics to collect information on how users use our website (which pages you visit, how long you are on the site, and how you got here)
• We use Google Adwords to bring you behavioural targeted adverts to promote Business Travel Centre.
• We use Bing Adverts (Microsoft) to bring you behavioural targeted adverts to promote Business Travel Centre.
• We use Facebook to bring you behavioural targeted adverts to promote Business Travel Centre.
• For call tracking capability. To allow Business Travel Centre to identify your search journey prior to calling.
How to control cookies You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Our Contact Details
Business Travel Centre, International House, Church Lane,
Prestwich, Manchester, M25 1AN
Call: 0800 163 164